- University of Utah Medical School Scholarship Program The School of Medicine Alumni Association seeks to support medical students through alumni and the community. With the continued increase in both in-state and out-of-state tuition costs, it has become a primary goal of the School of Medicine Alumni Association to advocate on behalf of medical student scholarship gifts. You can support the school in one of the following ways.
- Spencer F. Eccles School of Medicine Underrepresented Populations Scholarship Let's keep our best and brightest in Utah! Many qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds choose to go elsewhere due to scholarship support. The Spencer Fox Eccles School of Medicine's Underrepresented Scholarship fund provides scholarships to students committed to providing medical care to diverse underserved communities. Doctors who reflect Utah's demographics are critical for a healthy, thriving community. Scholarship support gives students more opportunities to study and practice in Utah
- Support the Alumni Gift Fund The University of Utah School of Medicine Alumni Association Gift Fund is an unrestricted fund, that gives the school flexibility to address specific educational priorities and address unexpected opportunities as they arise. Past uses have included remodeling the student lounge and furnishing Alumni Hall in the Eccles Health Sciences Education Building, supporting student/alumni programs, including preliminary support to start the Student Wellness Program, as well as establishing the Student Emergency Fund. In addition to ongoing student scholarship support.
- Five for Five Scholarship or Ten for Five Scholarship Pledge A Five for Five Scholarship addresses one of our most urgent needs in the School of Medicine, consistent scholarship support for our current students. The donor makes a $5,000 or $10,000 a year pledge to a scholarship for five years (or the amount can be given in one lump sum of $25,000-$50,000 and distributed as a scholarship over five years). The full yearly scholarship amount ($5,000 or $10,000) is awarded to one or two students as a scholarship for five years (depending on financial need). It is a named scholarship in the School of Medicine for a five-year period. Contact us For more information
- Student Emergency Fund The Student Emergency Fund assists medical students who are experiencing temporary hardship due to a significant life event.
- Planned Gifts Learn how to make a gift that provides tax benefits and even life income. Discover the best gift option to meet your goals whether it be a direct gift, bequest, charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trust, memorial or endowment, retained life estate, or charitable lead trust.
MEDX - FUNDRAISING FOR A NEW MEDICAL SCHOOL
The building campaign is underway. Support our progress.