- Where is Student Affairs?
- What is Student Affairs' mailing address?
- How do I report Mistreatment?
- What do I do if I have a workplace injury?
- How do I get a Letter of Good Standing?
- Who do I see if I need information about pagers?
- Who can help me with Visiting Student applications?
- How can I get a copy of my Schedule?
- Where can I find the School of Medicine's course catalog?
- How can I get a copy of my Transcripts?
- How do I schedule an appointment with the Associate Dean of Student Affairs?
- Where do I Apply for Step 1?
- Where is the School of Medicine's Financial Aid Office and who can help me with financial aid issues?
- Where do I go if I lost an item in the School of Medicine and/or the University of Utah Hospital?
Where is Student Affairs? Top
The Student Affairs Office is located at 27 South Mario Capecchi Drive on the first floor in the north west corner. Student UID cards should allow access into this building via the north and west entrances during business hours. For additional questions on locating our office, please contact:
What is Student Affairs' Mailing Address? Top
University of Utah School of Medicine
27 South Mario Capecchi Drive Room #171
Salt Lake City, Utah 84113
How Do I Report Mistreatment? Top
Students can contact the Student Affairs Office to report mistreatment claims to Tom Hurtado, Director of Student Affairs, or Dr. Adam Stevenson, Associate Dean of Student Affairs.
To report mistreatment, please contact:
Student Affairs Office
What Do I Do if I Have a Workplace Injury? Top
Students who experience a needle stick or other injury while attending to clinical duties are to be referred to the School of Medicine Worker's Compensation Injury Policy. Students must complete this form and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
How Do I Get a Letter of Good Standing? Top
Past and current students may request a Letter of Good Standing by contacting the School of Medicine's Registrar's office.
Who Do I See if I Need Information About Pagers? Top
Current students at the School of Medicine interested in renting a pager may contact the Student Affair's office for more information.
Who Can Help Me with Visiting Student Applications? Top
For students interested in attending a visiting rotation here at the University of Utah School of Medicine, please contact the Registrar's office via email or phone.
If you are an international student and interested in attending a visiting rotation here at the University of Utah School of Medicine, please contact the Global Health & Education Office via email or phone.
Jen Monson - Program Manager
Where do I Find the School of Medicine's Course Catalog? Top
Current students interested in viewing the courses and electives offered at the School of Medicine can click here.
How Can I get a Copy of My Transcripts? Top
Past and current students at the University of Utah School of Medicine can request a copy of their transcripts by contacting the School of Medicine's Registrar's office. Transcript requests will be completed after five business days for verification processes.
To request a copy of your transcript, please contact:
How Do I Schedule an Appointment with the Associate Dean of Student Affairs? Top
If you are a current student at the School of Medicine and interested in meeting with Dr. Stevenson, please contact:
Students may also schedule an appointment with Dr. Stevenson by clicking here.
Where is the School of Medicine's Financial Aid Office and Who Can Help Me with Financial Aid Issues? Top
Information regarding financial aid and student loans can be located on our website. For any questions regarding financial aid and scholarships, please contact the Financial Aid Program Manager:
Where Do I Go if I Lost an Item in the School of Medicine and/or the University of Utah Hospital? Top
There are two lost and found locations:
1) University of Utah Hospital Customer Service Office (on the first floor near Starbucks)
2) The library in the Health Sciences Education Building (HSEB)